AirAsia plans IPO and more destinations next year
The Jakarta Post
Budget carrier Indonesia AirAsia (IAA) is set to further expand its business next year by offering more domestic and international routes from its new hub in Makassar, South Sulawesi, as well as it’s upcoming initial public offering (IPO).
IAA president director Dharmadi said the airline would connect Makassar with major cities across the country and Southeast Asia including Jakarta; Denp...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase