AirAsia plans IPO and more destinations next year
The Jakarta Post
Budget carrier Indonesia AirAsia (IAA) is set to further expand its business next year by offering more domestic and international routes from its new hub in Makassar, South Sulawesi, as well as it’s upcoming initial public offering (IPO).
IAA president director Dharmadi said the airline would connect Makassar with major cities across the country and Southeast Asia including Jakarta; Denp...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia