AirAsia plans IPO and more destinations next year
The Jakarta Post
Budget carrier Indonesia AirAsia (IAA) is set to further expand its business next year by offering more domestic and international routes from its new hub in Makassar, South Sulawesi, as well as it’s upcoming initial public offering (IPO).
IAA president director Dharmadi said the airline would connect Makassar with major cities across the country and Southeast Asia including Jakarta; Denp...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning