Indonesia hails UN recognition of Palestine
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A state at last: A Palestinian Christian youth hangs up the national flag on a cross as others pray at St. George Melkite Greek Catholic Church, also know as the Church of the Ten Lepers, in the West Bank village of Burqin near the town of Jenin, on Friday. Palestinians celebrated the U.N. General Assembly votes on a resolution to upgrade the status of the Palestinian Authority to a nonmember obse...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'