RI to build school in Palestine
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will build a school in Gaza, Palestine, according to director of the Quick Response Action (ACT) Doddy Cleveland.
The school will be built on a 5,000-square-meter plot of land in Bait Lahiya, North Gaza, he said on Friday.
The ACT director, along with a group of Indonesian lawmakers, are visiting Gaza to hand over relief aid to victims of Israeli military aggression, Antara...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Cementing options for people
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout