RI to build school in Palestine
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will build a school in Gaza, Palestine, according to director of the Quick Response Action (ACT) Doddy Cleveland.
The school will be built on a 5,000-square-meter plot of land in Bait Lahiya, North Gaza, he said on Friday.
The ACT director, along with a group of Indonesian lawmakers, are visiting Gaza to hand over relief aid to victims of Israeli military aggression, Antara...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government