RI to build school in Palestine
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will build a school in Gaza, Palestine, according to director of the Quick Response Action (ACT) Doddy Cleveland.
The school will be built on a 5,000-square-meter plot of land in Bait Lahiya, North Gaza, he said on Friday.
The ACT director, along with a group of Indonesian lawmakers, are visiting Gaza to hand over relief aid to victims of Israeli military aggression, Antara...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers