RI to build school in Palestine
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will build a school in Gaza, Palestine, according to director of the Quick Response Action (ACT) Doddy Cleveland.
The school will be built on a 5,000-square-meter plot of land in Bait Lahiya, North Gaza, he said on Friday.
The ACT director, along with a group of Indonesian lawmakers, are visiting Gaza to hand over relief aid to victims of Israeli military aggression, Antara...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official