RI to build school in Palestine
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will build a school in Gaza, Palestine, according to director of the Quick Response Action (ACT) Doddy Cleveland.
The school will be built on a 5,000-square-meter plot of land in Bait Lahiya, North Gaza, he said on Friday.
The ACT director, along with a group of Indonesian lawmakers, are visiting Gaza to hand over relief aid to victims of Israeli military aggression, Antara...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean