Guess what?: Hanung to film Sukarno’s struggle
The Jakarta Post
Noted director Hanung Bramantyo says he is now collecting material and recollections of Indonesia’s first president, Sukarno, as part of his preparations to shoot a film about the president next year.
Along with Sukarno’s daughter, Rachmawati Sukarnoputri, Hanung visited Sukarno’s gravesite in Blitar, East Java. After visiting the cemetery, Hanung also visited Sukarno’s childhood ho...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading