Guess what?: Hanung to film Sukarno’s struggle
The Jakarta Post
Noted director Hanung Bramantyo says he is now collecting material and recollections of Indonesia’s first president, Sukarno, as part of his preparations to shoot a film about the president next year.
Along with Sukarno’s daughter, Rachmawati Sukarnoputri, Hanung visited Sukarno’s gravesite in Blitar, East Java. After visiting the cemetery, Hanung also visited Sukarno’s childhood ho...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Jember airport development kicks off
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers