Guess what?: Hanung to film Sukarno’s struggle
The Jakarta Post
Noted director Hanung Bramantyo says he is now collecting material and recollections of Indonesia’s first president, Sukarno, as part of his preparations to shoot a film about the president next year.
Along with Sukarno’s daughter, Rachmawati Sukarnoputri, Hanung visited Sukarno’s gravesite in Blitar, East Java. After visiting the cemetery, Hanung also visited Sukarno’s childhood ho...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality