Guess what?: Hanung to film Sukarno’s struggle
The Jakarta Post
Noted director Hanung Bramantyo says he is now collecting material and recollections of Indonesia’s first president, Sukarno, as part of his preparations to shoot a film about the president next year.
Along with Sukarno’s daughter, Rachmawati Sukarnoputri, Hanung visited Sukarno’s gravesite in Blitar, East Java. After visiting the cemetery, Hanung also visited Sukarno’s childhood ho...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau