Guess what?: Hanung to film Sukarno’s struggle
The Jakarta Post
Noted director Hanung Bramantyo says he is now collecting material and recollections of Indonesia’s first president, Sukarno, as part of his preparations to shoot a film about the president next year.
Along with Sukarno’s daughter, Rachmawati Sukarnoputri, Hanung visited Sukarno’s gravesite in Blitar, East Java. After visiting the cemetery, Hanung also visited Sukarno’s childhood ho...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse