Transjakarta Corridor 12 to start in January
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM High hopes: A Transjakarta bus passes the Dirgantara statue in Pancoran, South Jakarta, in this file photo. To improve services, the city administration will add more vehicles and expand busway shelters. (JP/Ricky Yudhistira)The Transjakarta Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Corridor 12 that serves the Tanjung Priok and Cilincing route in North Jakarta will start operations in January, one month behind its ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?