Korean Line sees rising number of RI users
The Jakarta Post
The firm behind the mobile messaging application, Line, says they have witnessed 300 percent growth in their user base in Indonesia, and they expect to see even more growth as people increasingly choose to buy smartphones.
Line is a mobile messaging application available in application stores, including BlackBerry World, iTunes and the Android Play Store. The application was developed by th...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children