Korean Line sees rising number of RI users
The Jakarta Post
The firm behind the mobile messaging application, Line, says they have witnessed 300 percent growth in their user base in Indonesia, and they expect to see even more growth as people increasingly choose to buy smartphones.
Line is a mobile messaging application available in application stores, including BlackBerry World, iTunes and the Android Play Store. The application was developed by th...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India