Korean Line sees rising number of RI users
The Jakarta Post
The firm behind the mobile messaging application, Line, says they have witnessed 300 percent growth in their user base in Indonesia, and they expect to see even more growth as people increasingly choose to buy smartphones.
Line is a mobile messaging application available in application stores, including BlackBerry World, iTunes and the Android Play Store. The application was developed by th...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis