Ministry shares population data with KPU
The Jakarta Post
As part of the preparation for the 2014 general elections, the Home Ministry has handed over the most up-to-date aggregate population data (DAK) to the General Elections Commission (KPU).
“We received the list from the Home Ministry yesterday,” KPU commissioner Ferry Kurnia Rizkiyansyah said in Jakarta on Friday.
According to Ferry, the list, which contains data on 251.86 million...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh