Ministry shares population data with KPU
The Jakarta Post
As part of the preparation for the 2014 general elections, the Home Ministry has handed over the most up-to-date aggregate population data (DAK) to the General Elections Commission (KPU).
“We received the list from the Home Ministry yesterday,” KPU commissioner Ferry Kurnia Rizkiyansyah said in Jakarta on Friday.
According to Ferry, the list, which contains data on 251.86 million...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings