Ministry shares population data with KPU
The Jakarta Post
As part of the preparation for the 2014 general elections, the Home Ministry has handed over the most up-to-date aggregate population data (DAK) to the General Elections Commission (KPU).
“We received the list from the Home Ministry yesterday,” KPU commissioner Ferry Kurnia Rizkiyansyah said in Jakarta on Friday.
According to Ferry, the list, which contains data on 251.86 million...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research
- Detainee escapes with prisoner van in Depok
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance