Ministry shares population data with KPU
The Jakarta Post
As part of the preparation for the 2014 general elections, the Home Ministry has handed over the most up-to-date aggregate population data (DAK) to the General Elections Commission (KPU).
“We received the list from the Home Ministry yesterday,” KPU commissioner Ferry Kurnia Rizkiyansyah said in Jakarta on Friday.
According to Ferry, the list, which contains data on 251.86 million...
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers