Ministry shares population data with KPU
The Jakarta Post
As part of the preparation for the 2014 general elections, the Home Ministry has handed over the most up-to-date aggregate population data (DAK) to the General Elections Commission (KPU).
“We received the list from the Home Ministry yesterday,” KPU commissioner Ferry Kurnia Rizkiyansyah said in Jakarta on Friday.
According to Ferry, the list, which contains data on 251.86 million...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups