Economy in brief: Pertamina opens its first gas-filling station
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State-owned oil and gas firm PT Pertamina has officially begun operating its first company-owned, company-operated (COCO) gas-filling (SPBG) station in Jakarta.
Pertamina’s president director Karen Agustiawan said on Tuesday that the gas station, which was built with an investment of up to US$3.7 million, was expected to meet the needs of public transportation vehicles and privat...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result