Economy in brief: Pertamina opens its first gas-filling station
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State-owned oil and gas firm PT Pertamina has officially begun operating its first company-owned, company-operated (COCO) gas-filling (SPBG) station in Jakarta.
Pertamina’s president director Karen Agustiawan said on Tuesday that the gas station, which was built with an investment of up to US$3.7 million, was expected to meet the needs of public transportation vehicles and privat...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- Banyumas hospital severely damaged after quake
- Trump team claims Mueller 'unlawfully' collected emails
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president