Economy in brief: Pertamina opens its first gas-filling station
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State-owned oil and gas firm PT Pertamina has officially begun operating its first company-owned, company-operated (COCO) gas-filling (SPBG) station in Jakarta.
Pertamina’s president director Karen Agustiawan said on Tuesday that the gas station, which was built with an investment of up to US$3.7 million, was expected to meet the needs of public transportation vehicles and privat...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Everest's Hillary Step now a 'slope': Climber