Economy in brief: Pertamina opens its first gas-filling station
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State-owned oil and gas firm PT Pertamina has officially begun operating its first company-owned, company-operated (COCO) gas-filling (SPBG) station in Jakarta.
Pertamina’s president director Karen Agustiawan said on Tuesday that the gas station, which was built with an investment of up to US$3.7 million, was expected to meet the needs of public transportation vehicles and privat...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash