Economy in brief: Pertamina opens its first gas-filling station
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State-owned oil and gas firm PT Pertamina has officially begun operating its first company-owned, company-operated (COCO) gas-filling (SPBG) station in Jakarta.
Pertamina’s president director Karen Agustiawan said on Tuesday that the gas station, which was built with an investment of up to US$3.7 million, was expected to meet the needs of public transportation vehicles and privat...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018