Rupiah nears three-year low on outflow of foreign funds
The Jakarta Post
The rupiah weakened 0.4 percent to 9,665 per dollar as of 5:22 p.m. on Tuesday, prices from local banks compiled by Bloomberg showed. The currency touched 9,733 on Mo...
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Ericsson, ITB collaborate for Internet of Things research
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'