No need to look far for excitement during the holidays
Frederica Ermita Indriani
The Jakarta Post
It’s that time of the year when we start to ponder how to spend the upcoming holidays, from the big celebrations to the lazy days in between.
TV producer Rian Salmun is not interested in rubbing shoulders with trumpet-blowing, firework-toting revelers on the big nights, but prefers a more intimate celebration at his home in Rawamangun, East Jakarta.
Apart from barbecuing, relaxing,...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Missing NZ tourist found dead