No need to look far for excitement during the holidays
Frederica Ermita Indriani
The Jakarta Post
It’s that time of the year when we start to ponder how to spend the upcoming holidays, from the big celebrations to the lazy days in between.
TV producer Rian Salmun is not interested in rubbing shoulders with trumpet-blowing, firework-toting revelers on the big nights, but prefers a more intimate celebration at his home in Rawamangun, East Jakarta.
Apart from barbecuing, relaxing,...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles