No need to look far for excitement during the holidays
Frederica Ermita Indriani
The Jakarta Post
It’s that time of the year when we start to ponder how to spend the upcoming holidays, from the big celebrations to the lazy days in between.
TV producer Rian Salmun is not interested in rubbing shoulders with trumpet-blowing, firework-toting revelers on the big nights, but prefers a more intimate celebration at his home in Rawamangun, East Jakarta.
Apart from barbecuing, relaxing,...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash