BUMI share price up after Bakrie separation announced
The Jakarta Post
Shares in PT Bumi Resources, stock symbol BUMI, closed high on Thursday after its majority shareholder, London listed Bumi PLC, announced that the energy and mining company would return control to its Indonesian shareholder Bakrie Group.
BUMI’s stocks closed at Rp 640 (US 7 cents) on Thursday — an increase of almost 5 percent compared to Wednesday’s closing price of Rp 610 — during ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident