BUMI share price up after Bakrie separation announced
The Jakarta Post
Shares in PT Bumi Resources, stock symbol BUMI, closed high on Thursday after its majority shareholder, London listed Bumi PLC, announced that the energy and mining company would return control to its Indonesian shareholder Bakrie Group.
BUMI’s stocks closed at Rp 640 (US 7 cents) on Thursday — an increase of almost 5 percent compared to Wednesday’s closing price of Rp 610 — during ...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods