Quality is key to world-class universities
There is a lot to learn from the International Arts and Sciences (IJAS) Conference that was held in Gottenheim, Freiburg, Germany on Dec. 2-7, to establish world-class universities in Indonesia.
It is too naïve to claim that our universities are world-class, without international recognition.
International events such as the IJAS conference may be used as a tool to obtain global ac...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- What you need to know about Jakarta’s odd-even traffic policy
- Astra's financing wing to issue global bond in second half