Quality is key to world-class universities
Yogyakarta | Sat, December 15 2012 | 10:02 am
PREMIUMThere is a lot to learn from the International Arts and Sciences (IJAS) Conference that was held in Gottenheim, Freiburg, Germany on Dec. 2-7, to establish world-class universities in Indonesia.
It is too naïve to claim that our universities are world-class, without international recognition.
International events such as the IJAS conference may be used as a tool to obtain global ac...
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months
- Ericsson, ITB collaborate for Internet of Things research
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'