Islands in focus: Bali on alert over possible avian flu threat
The Jakarta Post
Denpasar: Despite the fact that no new avian flu virus has been detected
in Bali, experts are calling upon people to remain alert.
Masa Tenaya, a senior researcher at the Bali Veterinary Research Center in Denpasar, confirmed that the deaths of thousands of poultry in Jembrana last weekend were caused by a seasonal poultry disease called Newcastle disease (ND).
“Researchers have ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official