Bird flu kills thousands of chickens
The Jakarta Post
Bird flu has likely caused the death of thousands of chickens in Bantul, Yogyakarta, over the past two months, said the head of the regency’s Agriculture and Forestry Agency, Edy Suharyanta, on Wednesday.
He said that the chickens died suddenly without showing any symptoms, similar to death caused by the bird flu, adding that some areas in Banten are endemic to the virus.
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Telstra establishes new cyber security center
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind