Bird flu kills thousands of chickens
The Jakarta Post
Bird flu has likely caused the death of thousands of chickens in Bantul, Yogyakarta, over the past two months, said the head of the regency’s Agriculture and Forestry Agency, Edy Suharyanta, on Wednesday.
He said that the chickens died suddenly without showing any symptoms, similar to death caused by the bird flu, adding that some areas in Banten are endemic to the virus.
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development