Merpati to receive 20 Airbus 320s next year
The Jakarta Post
Ailing state-owned PT Merpati Nusantara Airlines (Merpati) plans to take delivery of 20 Airbus A320s next year in order to boost its business.
Merpati corporate secretary Herry Saptanto said that the new aircraft would be used to support the airline’s existing routes, and to reopen one-fifth of the company’s routes that were temporarily closed in mid-2012, such as the Jakarta–Bandung ...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox