Merpati to receive 20 Airbus 320s next year
The Jakarta Post
Ailing state-owned PT Merpati Nusantara Airlines (Merpati) plans to take delivery of 20 Airbus A320s next year in order to boost its business.
Merpati corporate secretary Herry Saptanto said that the new aircraft would be used to support the airline’s existing routes, and to reopen one-fifth of the company’s routes that were temporarily closed in mid-2012, such as the Jakarta–Bandung ...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Danny McBride to play Crocodile Dundee's son in new movie
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor