Merpati to receive 20 Airbus 320s next year
The Jakarta Post
Ailing state-owned PT Merpati Nusantara Airlines (Merpati) plans to take delivery of 20 Airbus A320s next year in order to boost its business.
Merpati corporate secretary Herry Saptanto said that the new aircraft would be used to support the airline’s existing routes, and to reopen one-fifth of the company’s routes that were temporarily closed in mid-2012, such as the Jakarta–Bandung ...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival