Merpati to receive 20 Airbus 320s next year
The Jakarta Post
Ailing state-owned PT Merpati Nusantara Airlines (Merpati) plans to take delivery of 20 Airbus A320s next year in order to boost its business.
Merpati corporate secretary Herry Saptanto said that the new aircraft would be used to support the airline’s existing routes, and to reopen one-fifth of the company’s routes that were temporarily closed in mid-2012, such as the Jakarta–Bandung ...
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Suu Kyi says Myanmar ready to take back Rohingya refugees
- Banyuwangi to hold International Tour de Banyuwangi Ijen cycling competition