Merpati to receive 20 Airbus 320s next year
The Jakarta Post
Ailing state-owned PT Merpati Nusantara Airlines (Merpati) plans to take delivery of 20 Airbus A320s next year in order to boost its business.
Merpati corporate secretary Herry Saptanto said that the new aircraft would be used to support the airline’s existing routes, and to reopen one-fifth of the company’s routes that were temporarily closed in mid-2012, such as the Jakarta–Bandung ...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership