Transport networks ready for holiday rush
The Jakarta Post
Transportation services across Indonesia have been getting ready to meet the expected surge in passenger numbers over the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays.
In Bandar Lampung, Lampung, the state-owned seaport operator PT ASDP Bakauheuni has prepared 26 ships to transport passengers on the Bakauheni—Merak route.
The company’s operations manager Heru Purwanto said the number...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3