Transport networks ready for holiday rush
The Jakarta Post
Transportation services across Indonesia have been getting ready to meet the expected surge in passenger numbers over the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays.
In Bandar Lampung, Lampung, the state-owned seaport operator PT ASDP Bakauheuni has prepared 26 ships to transport passengers on the Bakauheni—Merak route.
The company’s operations manager Heru Purwanto said the number...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family