Transport networks ready for holiday rush
The Jakarta Post
Transportation services across Indonesia have been getting ready to meet the expected surge in passenger numbers over the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays.
In Bandar Lampung, Lampung, the state-owned seaport operator PT ASDP Bakauheuni has prepared 26 ships to transport passengers on the Bakauheni—Merak route.
The company’s operations manager Heru Purwanto said the number...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist