Rudi Hadisuwarno: Fan of big inventors
The Jakarta Post
Rudi Hadisuwarno has been a household name in hairdressing for over 40 years. His beauty parlors have served middle- to high class customers, while his schools have trained many hairdressers. The 63-year-old just unleashed the latest hair sensation for 2013, “Gorgeous”.
Rudi was raised in Pekalongan, a small town in Central Java, by a mother who ran a small salon and a father who was a ...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears