Rudi Hadisuwarno: Fan of big inventors
The Jakarta Post
Rudi Hadisuwarno has been a household name in hairdressing for over 40 years. His beauty parlors have served middle- to high class customers, while his schools have trained many hairdressers. The 63-year-old just unleashed the latest hair sensation for 2013, “Gorgeous”.
Rudi was raised in Pekalongan, a small town in Central Java, by a mother who ran a small salon and a father who was a ...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests