Editorial: Cutting into tax receipts
The Jakarta Post
Director general of taxation Fuad Rahmany confirmed last week that the impact of weakening economies in Europe and the US on Indonesia had been much more severe this year than last.
As the senior official overseeing tax collection, Rahmany’s observation is certainly candid as he can immediately detect the real impact from the latest data on tax receipts that his office collects from corpo...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens