Editorial: Cutting into tax receipts
The Jakarta Post
Director general of taxation Fuad Rahmany confirmed last week that the impact of weakening economies in Europe and the US on Indonesia had been much more severe this year than last.
As the senior official overseeing tax collection, Rahmany’s observation is certainly candid as he can immediately detect the real impact from the latest data on tax receipts that his office collects from corpo...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy