Editorial: Cutting into tax receipts
The Jakarta Post
Director general of taxation Fuad Rahmany confirmed last week that the impact of weakening economies in Europe and the US on Indonesia had been much more severe this year than last.
As the senior official overseeing tax collection, Rahmany’s observation is certainly candid as he can immediately detect the real impact from the latest data on tax receipts that his office collects from corpo...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots