Local Kickers distributor apologize for ‘halal’ label
The Jakarta Post
The local distributor of Kickers footwear, PT Mahkota Petriedo, apologized for labeling its products as “halal” despite some being made with pig skin. The company claimed to have recalled its products from the market in November.
“We admitted that it was a mistake and we apologize. All products were recalled on Nov. 1 2012,” the company’s lawyer, Ikhsan Abdullah, said on Tuesday a...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D