Local Kickers distributor apologize for ‘halal’ label
The Jakarta Post
The local distributor of Kickers footwear, PT Mahkota Petriedo, apologized for labeling its products as “halal” despite some being made with pig skin. The company claimed to have recalled its products from the market in November.
“We admitted that it was a mistake and we apologize. All products were recalled on Nov. 1 2012,” the company’s lawyer, Ikhsan Abdullah, said on Tuesday a...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java