Local Kickers distributor apologize for ‘halal’ label
The Jakarta Post
The local distributor of Kickers footwear, PT Mahkota Petriedo, apologized for labeling its products as “halal” despite some being made with pig skin. The company claimed to have recalled its products from the market in November.
“We admitted that it was a mistake and we apologize. All products were recalled on Nov. 1 2012,” the company’s lawyer, Ikhsan Abdullah, said on Tuesday a...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga