Local club eyes foreign shuttlers for league
The Jakarta Post
Semarang, Central Java: PB Djarum Kudus in Central Java says it is looking to recruit several top women shuttlers from around the world before the Badminton Super League tournament starts in Surabaya, East Java, next month.
The need to hire foreign women players highlights the drought of local talent that the country can rely on.
PB Djarum chief Yoppy Rosimin said on Wednesday the cl...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport