Local club eyes foreign shuttlers for league
The Jakarta Post
Semarang, Central Java: PB Djarum Kudus in Central Java says it is looking to recruit several top women shuttlers from around the world before the Badminton Super League tournament starts in Surabaya, East Java, next month.
The need to hire foreign women players highlights the drought of local talent that the country can rely on.
PB Djarum chief Yoppy Rosimin said on Wednesday the cl...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey