Police say ‘VVIP’ hospital, no arrest for minister’s son is OK
The Jakarta Post
M. Rasyid Amrullah Rajasa: Courtesy of Rumahtangga KepresidenanThe suspect in a reckless driving case that left two dead on Jan. 1 is currently being treated for shock and a stomach complaint at the VVIP unit of Pertamina Hospital in South Jakarta, according to a statement released by the hospital on Thursday.
The announcement brought an end to speculation as to the whereabouts of M. Rasyid...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government