Police say ‘VVIP’ hospital, no arrest for minister’s son is OK
The Jakarta Post
M. Rasyid Amrullah Rajasa: Courtesy of Rumahtangga KepresidenanThe suspect in a reckless driving case that left two dead on Jan. 1 is currently being treated for shock and a stomach complaint at the VVIP unit of Pertamina Hospital in South Jakarta, according to a statement released by the hospital on Thursday.
The announcement brought an end to speculation as to the whereabouts of M. Rasyid...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students