Police say ‘VVIP’ hospital, no arrest for minister’s son is OK
The Jakarta Post
M. Rasyid Amrullah Rajasa: Courtesy of Rumahtangga KepresidenanThe suspect in a reckless driving case that left two dead on Jan. 1 is currently being treated for shock and a stomach complaint at the VVIP unit of Pertamina Hospital in South Jakarta, according to a statement released by the hospital on Thursday.
The announcement brought an end to speculation as to the whereabouts of M. Rasyid...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting