Police say ‘VVIP’ hospital, no arrest for minister’s son is OK
The Jakarta Post
M. Rasyid Amrullah Rajasa: Courtesy of Rumahtangga KepresidenanThe suspect in a reckless driving case that left two dead on Jan. 1 is currently being treated for shock and a stomach complaint at the VVIP unit of Pertamina Hospital in South Jakarta, according to a statement released by the hospital on Thursday.
The announcement brought an end to speculation as to the whereabouts of M. Rasyid...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway