Court rules international-standard schools illegal for unequal access
Ina Parlina and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
No international standards here: Parents in front of the Constitutional Court building in Jakarta display a banner demanding the dissolution of International-standard schools (SBI) on Tuesday. The court declared that the international-standard school pilot project (RSBI) was unconstitutional and should be dissolved. (Antara/Widodo S. Jusuf)The Constitutional Court ruled on Tuesday that the interna...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne