Carrefour Indonesia to strengthen private label
The Jakarta Post
Giant retailer Carrefour Indonesia will expand its private label products as it has seen a 5 to 10 percent growth in their demand every year.
Carrefour, fully owned by tycoon Chairul Tanjung, currently has around 2,988 stock keeping units (SKUs) of private label products in its portfolio, according to Carrefour Indonesia spokesman Satria Hamid.
“The figure is still very small compa...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase