Carrefour Indonesia to strengthen private label
The Jakarta Post
Giant retailer Carrefour Indonesia will expand its private label products as it has seen a 5 to 10 percent growth in their demand every year.
Carrefour, fully owned by tycoon Chairul Tanjung, currently has around 2,988 stock keeping units (SKUs) of private label products in its portfolio, according to Carrefour Indonesia spokesman Satria Hamid.
“The figure is still very small compa...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations