Carrefour Indonesia to strengthen private label
The Jakarta Post
Giant retailer Carrefour Indonesia will expand its private label products as it has seen a 5 to 10 percent growth in their demand every year.
Carrefour, fully owned by tycoon Chairul Tanjung, currently has around 2,988 stock keeping units (SKUs) of private label products in its portfolio, according to Carrefour Indonesia spokesman Satria Hamid.
“The figure is still very small compa...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed