Carrefour Indonesia to strengthen private label
The Jakarta Post
Giant retailer Carrefour Indonesia will expand its private label products as it has seen a 5 to 10 percent growth in their demand every year.
Carrefour, fully owned by tycoon Chairul Tanjung, currently has around 2,988 stock keeping units (SKUs) of private label products in its portfolio, according to Carrefour Indonesia spokesman Satria Hamid.
“The figure is still very small compa...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business