PSSI waiting for more players to join camp
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) says that it is waiting for more than half of the 52 players short listed for the national team for the Asian Cup 2014 qualifying matches to arrive for training.
As of Sunday evening, 25 players had arrived at the PSSI camp in Medan, North Sumatra, to begin training at the University of North Sumatra’s (USU) soccer field.
Striker Andik Firma...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students