PSSI waiting for more players to join camp
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) says that it is waiting for more than half of the 52 players short listed for the national team for the Asian Cup 2014 qualifying matches to arrive for training.
As of Sunday evening, 25 players had arrived at the PSSI camp in Medan, North Sumatra, to begin training at the University of North Sumatra’s (USU) soccer field.
Striker Andik Firma...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots