Shrimp exporters prepare US explanation
Linda Yulisman and Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian shrimp exporters will give an explanation on Tuesday to the United States International Trade Commission (ITC) following the commission’s preliminary investigation into an alleged government subsidy case.
Indonesian Fisheries Product Processing and Marketing Association chairman Thomas Darmawan said that 13 local firms would provide comprehensive information as required by the ...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off