Robust growth boosts Jakarta property market, says LaSalle
The Jakarta Post
This year’s seemingly robust economic growth would attract more foreign investors into the country and would trigger higher growth in the property market in the capital city, property research firm Jones Lang LaSalle said on Wednesday.
The office segment is predicted to hold the brightest prospects compared to residences, shops and hotels, as new businesspeople will focus on acquiring off...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein