Robust growth boosts Jakarta property market, says LaSalle
The Jakarta Post
This year’s seemingly robust economic growth would attract more foreign investors into the country and would trigger higher growth in the property market in the capital city, property research firm Jones Lang LaSalle said on Wednesday.
The office segment is predicted to hold the brightest prospects compared to residences, shops and hotels, as new businesspeople will focus on acquiring off...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump