Robust growth boosts Jakarta property market, says LaSalle
The Jakarta Post
This year’s seemingly robust economic growth would attract more foreign investors into the country and would trigger higher growth in the property market in the capital city, property research firm Jones Lang LaSalle said on Wednesday.
The office segment is predicted to hold the brightest prospects compared to residences, shops and hotels, as new businesspeople will focus on acquiring off...
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers