Robust growth boosts Jakarta property market, says LaSalle
The Jakarta Post
This year’s seemingly robust economic growth would attract more foreign investors into the country and would trigger higher growth in the property market in the capital city, property research firm Jones Lang LaSalle said on Wednesday.
The office segment is predicted to hold the brightest prospects compared to residences, shops and hotels, as new businesspeople will focus on acquiring off...
- Garuda Indonesia reigns as world’s best airline cabin crew for fourth consecutive year
- Bali ready for Obama vacation
- Ahok to move back to Cipinang
- Snipers deployed to secure Idul Fitri travelers in East Java
- Government set to revise negative investment list again
- Malang students invent device that pinches butt of drowsy drivers
- Everyone named Bambang invited for 'iftar' today
- Jakarta plans to spend Rp 74 trillion next year
- Golkar supports KPK investigation into cadre's alleged corruption: Setya
- Jokowi celebrates birthday by distributing staple goods to Bogor residents