After RSBI is dismissed, what’s next in the agenda?
The Constitutional Court (MK) again made a historic decision to grant a judicial review of Article 50, paragraph 3 of Law No. 20/2003 on the national education system, which was the legal basis for the establishment of the international-standard school pilot project (RSBI) by the government.
The review was submitted by the Coalition for Anti-Commercialization of Education over a year ago. ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Victoria's Secret to charm China with fashion gala
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations