After RSBI is dismissed, what’s next in the agenda?
The Constitutional Court (MK) again made a historic decision to grant a judicial review of Article 50, paragraph 3 of Law No. 20/2003 on the national education system, which was the legal basis for the establishment of the international-standard school pilot project (RSBI) by the government.
The review was submitted by the Coalition for Anti-Commercialization of Education over a year ago. ...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area