Indonesian shuttlers advance to KL final
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian men’s doubles pair, Mohammad Ahsan and Hendra Setiawan, followed Sony Dwi Kuncoro into the final at the Malaysian Open badminton championship in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday.
Ahsan and Hendra eased past Chai Biao and Liu Xiaolong of China 21-12, 21-11 in 24 minutes.
The Indonesians will face Lee Yong-dae and Ko Sung-hyun in the final on Sunday. The Koreans booked their ticke...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya