Collective and collegial leadership: Komnas HAM and the way forward
The Jakarta Post
Over the last few days, there has been a debate over the National Commission on Human Rights’ (Komnas HAM’s) plenary council decision to rotate the chairmanship annually throughout the 2012-2017 period. Prior to this decision, the chair and the two vice chairs were internally elected by commissioners for a period of two-and-a-half years.
The Coalition of Civil Society Organizations, for...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom