Switzerland to increase investment in RI
The Jakarta Post
Switzerland is committed to increasing investment in Indonesia, as more Swiss companies are coming here to conduct business, Swiss ambassador to Indonesia Heinz Walker-Nederkoorn said recently.
“Switzerland’s investment in Indonesia so far has reached more than US$7 billion,” he said Monday in Medan, North Sumatra.
“This makes Swiss investment in Indonesia the fourth largest ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash