Switzerland to increase investment in RI
The Jakarta Post
Switzerland is committed to increasing investment in Indonesia, as more Swiss companies are coming here to conduct business, Swiss ambassador to Indonesia Heinz Walker-Nederkoorn said recently.
“Switzerland’s investment in Indonesia so far has reached more than US$7 billion,” he said Monday in Medan, North Sumatra.
“This makes Swiss investment in Indonesia the fourth largest ...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Riau Islands Police beefed up to 12,000 to anticipate South China Sea tension
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- Graft cases may affect Agus, Sylviana's electability: Pollster
- Indonesian Military to build naval base in Papua
- Qatar new target of Indonesia’s weapons export
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi