Switzerland to increase investment in RI
The Jakarta Post
Switzerland is committed to increasing investment in Indonesia, as more Swiss companies are coming here to conduct business, Swiss ambassador to Indonesia Heinz Walker-Nederkoorn said recently.
“Switzerland’s investment in Indonesia so far has reached more than US$7 billion,” he said Monday in Medan, North Sumatra.
“This makes Swiss investment in Indonesia the fourth largest ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official