No more blackouts in June
The Jakarta Post
Tarakan City in North Kalimantan and its environs will be free from power blackouts as of June this year at the latest, as more power will come onstream, on official says.
Tarakan Mayor Udin Hianggio revealed that additional supply will come from Adiquatro’s mini gas power plants and from a power plant owned by the Tarakan branch of state power company PT PLN which will be located in Kamp...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani