No more blackouts in June
The Jakarta Post
Tarakan City in North Kalimantan and its environs will be free from power blackouts as of June this year at the latest, as more power will come onstream, on official says.
Tarakan Mayor Udin Hianggio revealed that additional supply will come from Adiquatro’s mini gas power plants and from a power plant owned by the Tarakan branch of state power company PT PLN which will be located in Kamp...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles