No more blackouts in June
The Jakarta Post
Tarakan City in North Kalimantan and its environs will be free from power blackouts as of June this year at the latest, as more power will come onstream, on official says.
Tarakan Mayor Udin Hianggio revealed that additional supply will come from Adiquatro’s mini gas power plants and from a power plant owned by the Tarakan branch of state power company PT PLN which will be located in Kamp...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy