No more blackouts in June
The Jakarta Post
Tarakan City in North Kalimantan and its environs will be free from power blackouts as of June this year at the latest, as more power will come onstream, on official says.
Tarakan Mayor Udin Hianggio revealed that additional supply will come from Adiquatro’s mini gas power plants and from a power plant owned by the Tarakan branch of state power company PT PLN which will be located in Kamp...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta