Your letters: Pertamina’s acquisition of Petrodelta
The Jakarta Post
I refer to the article titled “Pertamina’s acquisition of Petrodelta stake on hold,” (The Jakarta Post, Jan. 17, p. 13).
This deal will not be on hold much longer given the recent hostage situation in Algeria. The nation, thought to have been safe, turned out to be unsafe. Meanwhile, another major oil-producing nation, Venezuela, the owner of Petrodelta, continues its euphoria for Pre...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival