Your letters: Pertamina’s acquisition of Petrodelta
The Jakarta Post
This deal will not be on hold much longer given the recent hostage situation in Algeria. The nation, thought to have been safe, turned out to be unsafe. Meanwhile, another major oil-producing nation, Venezuela, the owner of Petrodelta, continues its euphoria for Pre...
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Ericsson, ITB collaborate for Internet of Things research
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'