Police share photos with tech-savvy Jakartans
The Jakarta Post
Jakartans are already familiar with the Traffic Management Center’s (TMC) Twitter account @TMCPoldaMetro, which provides followers with minute-by-minute information on the city’s traffic situation.
The microblogging website account, which has more than 1.17 million followers and 170,000 tweets, not only helps motorists avoid congested streets at certain hours, but also helps twitter use...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia