Police share photos with tech-savvy Jakartans
The Jakarta Post
Jakartans are already familiar with the Traffic Management Center’s (TMC) Twitter account @TMCPoldaMetro, which provides followers with minute-by-minute information on the city’s traffic situation.
The microblogging website account, which has more than 1.17 million followers and 170,000 tweets, not only helps motorists avoid congested streets at certain hours, but also helps twitter use...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value