Police share photos with tech-savvy Jakartans
The Jakarta Post
Jakartans are already familiar with the Traffic Management Center’s (TMC) Twitter account @TMCPoldaMetro, which provides followers with minute-by-minute information on the city’s traffic situation.
The microblogging website account, which has more than 1.17 million followers and 170,000 tweets, not only helps motorists avoid congested streets at certain hours, but also helps twitter use...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Barito Pacific secures $250 million loan to acquire Star Energy Group Holdings