Daniel Mananta: Patriotism, loud and proud
The Jakarta Post
Emcee and businessman Daniel Mananta propels patriotism in pop culture.
On a rainy afternoon, television personality Daniel decides to go to a gym as flooding hits Jakarta and his work schedule for the day has to be rearranged.
“I was supposed to have a job at Mangga Dua Square [in Central Jakarta], but the organizers had to reschedule it until next week because of the floods. Oh ...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Protests at funeral for Yemeni children killed in coalition strike
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Fire razes Gurusina traditional village in East Nusa Tenggara