Daniel Mananta: Patriotism, loud and proud
The Jakarta Post
Emcee and businessman Daniel Mananta propels patriotism in pop culture.
On a rainy afternoon, television personality Daniel decides to go to a gym as flooding hits Jakarta and his work schedule for the day has to be rearranged.
“I was supposed to have a job at Mangga Dua Square [in Central Jakarta], but the organizers had to reschedule it until next week because of the floods. Oh ...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung