Daniel Mananta: Patriotism, loud and proud
The Jakarta Post
Emcee and businessman Daniel Mananta propels patriotism in pop culture.
On a rainy afternoon, television personality Daniel decides to go to a gym as flooding hits Jakarta and his work schedule for the day has to be rearranged.
“I was supposed to have a job at Mangga Dua Square [in Central Jakarta], but the organizers had to reschedule it until next week because of the floods. Oh ...
- Hawaii shark bite victim previously attacked by bear, snake
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's
- EDITORIAL: Bending the car culture
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Tiket.com eyes 250 percent growth in ticket, tour package sales
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu