Darmin irked by oil firms with dollars stashed abroad
The Jakarta Post
Bickering between Bank Indonesia and some oil and gas companies has returned to the public domain when the bank’s governor revealed that some firms refuse to deposit their dollars in domestic banks.
Bank Indonesia governor Darmin Nasution believes the refusal is partially responsible for the
declining supply of US dollars in the local market.
Currently, many petrochemical giant...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes