Darmin irked by oil firms with dollars stashed abroad
The Jakarta Post
Bickering between Bank Indonesia and some oil and gas companies has returned to the public domain when the bank’s governor revealed that some firms refuse to deposit their dollars in domestic banks.
Bank Indonesia governor Darmin Nasution believes the refusal is partially responsible for the
declining supply of US dollars in the local market.
Currently, many petrochemical giant...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources