Darmin irked by oil firms with dollars stashed abroad
The Jakarta Post
Bickering between Bank Indonesia and some oil and gas companies has returned to the public domain when the bank’s governor revealed that some firms refuse to deposit their dollars in domestic banks.
Bank Indonesia governor Darmin Nasution believes the refusal is partially responsible for the
declining supply of US dollars in the local market.
Currently, many petrochemical giant...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ride-sharing app managements urged to solve Bogor clash
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi