Indonesia shows little interest in US-led Pacific partnership
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has expressed a lack of interest in the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) even though neighboring countries, the Philippines and Thailand, will likely join the United States-led regional trade pact.
Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan said on Wednesday that Indonesia still had not made a full assessment of the TPP and would study thoroughly any benefits it stood to gain from entry into the...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden