Indonesia shows little interest in US-led Pacific partnership
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has expressed a lack of interest in the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) even though neighboring countries, the Philippines and Thailand, will likely join the United States-led regional trade pact.
Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan said on Wednesday that Indonesia still had not made a full assessment of the TPP and would study thoroughly any benefits it stood to gain from entry into the...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Melinda Gates praises Indonesia’s e-money aid programs
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago