S. Tangerang revitalizes train stations, builds underpasses
The Jakarta Post
Back to work: South Tangerang Mayor Airin Rachmi Diany (second left) and PT Jaya Real Property director Gatot Setyo Waluyo (left) try out a drilling machine used at an underpass under construction near Jurang Mangu train station in Bintaro, South Tangerang, on Wednesday. (JP/Multa Fidrus)The South Tangerang municipal administration has kicked off an infrastructure project in an area around the Jur...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll