S. Tangerang revitalizes train stations, builds underpasses
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Back to work: South Tangerang Mayor Airin Rachmi Diany (second left) and PT Jaya Real Property director Gatot Setyo Waluyo (left) try out a drilling machine used at an underpass under construction near Jurang Mangu train station in Bintaro, South Tangerang, on Wednesday. (JP/Multa Fidrus)The South Tangerang municipal administration has kicked off an infrastructure project in an area around the Jur...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'