Aceng impeachment legal, says Court
The Jakarta Post
The Constitutional Court (MK) decided on Thursday that the impeachment of Garut Regent Aceng Fikri could proceed.
“We rejected the request of Aceng Fikri. So we call on the Garut Legislative Council and the Home Ministry to proceed with their impeachment move,” MK chief justice Mahfud MD said in a hearing on Thursday.
Aceng has filed a judicial review against the ruling of the Su...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte