Aceng impeachment legal, says Court
The Jakarta Post
The Constitutional Court (MK) decided on Thursday that the impeachment of Garut Regent Aceng Fikri could proceed.
“We rejected the request of Aceng Fikri. So we call on the Garut Legislative Council and the Home Ministry to proceed with their impeachment move,” MK chief justice Mahfud MD said in a hearing on Thursday.
Aceng has filed a judicial review against the ruling of the Su...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast