Aceng impeachment legal, says Court
The Jakarta Post
The Constitutional Court (MK) decided on Thursday that the impeachment of Garut Regent Aceng Fikri could proceed.
“We rejected the request of Aceng Fikri. So we call on the Garut Legislative Council and the Home Ministry to proceed with their impeachment move,” MK chief justice Mahfud MD said in a hearing on Thursday.
Aceng has filed a judicial review against the ruling of the Su...
- Three dead, 20 injured in pileup in Puncak
- Italian woman saves money for 2 years to marry Indonesian villager
- Arrested Chinese ship flees Navy guard
- Interpol-listed fugitive arrested in Bali to be deported soon
- House urged to immediately pass election bill into law
- Vocational education key to competing globally: Minister
- Silicon Valley's $400 juicer may be feeling the squeeze
- Police shooting victims treated at Mimika Hospital
- Govt launches vocational education program for C. Java, Yogyakarta
- Remittances to developing countries fall in 2016, Indonesia worse