BNI Syariah set to boost mortgages, micro-loans
The Jakarta Post
BNI Syariah, the Islamic subsidiary of state-owned Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), says it will push retail and micro-loans to hit a Rp 10.26 trillion (US$1.06 billion) financing target for 2013, which is 33.4 percent higher than its goal for 2012.
On the retail side, the bank would boost its business in mortgages, currently BNI Syariah’s most preferred loan, BNI Syariah president director D...
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- Trial resumes of Kim Jong-Nam murder suspects
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Pence set for warm Israeli welcome, Palestinian snub
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- Volcano rains ash on Philippines as experts warn of violent eruption
- Jakarta Composite Index hits 6,500 on Monday