BNI Syariah set to boost mortgages, micro-loans
The Jakarta Post
BNI Syariah, the Islamic subsidiary of state-owned Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), says it will push retail and micro-loans to hit a Rp 10.26 trillion (US$1.06 billion) financing target for 2013, which is 33.4 percent higher than its goal for 2012.
On the retail side, the bank would boost its business in mortgages, currently BNI Syariah’s most preferred loan, BNI Syariah president director D...
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- PAN to withdraw from KPK inquiry committee
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Freeport yet to extend operating permit: Ministry