BNI Syariah set to boost mortgages, micro-loans
The Jakarta Post
BNI Syariah, the Islamic subsidiary of state-owned Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), says it will push retail and micro-loans to hit a Rp 10.26 trillion (US$1.06 billion) financing target for 2013, which is 33.4 percent higher than its goal for 2012.
On the retail side, the bank would boost its business in mortgages, currently BNI Syariah’s most preferred loan, BNI Syariah president director D...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh