BNI Syariah set to boost mortgages, micro-loans
The Jakarta Post
BNI Syariah, the Islamic subsidiary of state-owned Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), says it will push retail and micro-loans to hit a Rp 10.26 trillion (US$1.06 billion) financing target for 2013, which is 33.4 percent higher than its goal for 2012.
On the retail side, the bank would boost its business in mortgages, currently BNI Syariah’s most preferred loan, BNI Syariah president director D...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships