City, S. Korea intensify Ciliwung River project
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration and the South Korean government are stepping up the pace of flood mitigation efforts in the capital to restore the heavily polluted Ciliwung River.
South Korean Ambassador Kim Young-sun said on Friday that he and Jakarta Deputy Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama discussed technology that would be used in the river restoration project and its blueprint in a...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill