City, S. Korea intensify Ciliwung River project
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration and the South Korean government are stepping up the pace of flood mitigation efforts in the capital to restore the heavily polluted Ciliwung River.
South Korean Ambassador Kim Young-sun said on Friday that he and Jakarta Deputy Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama discussed technology that would be used in the river restoration project and its blueprint in a...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte