Jakarta and the world face weather disasters
Bushfires and floods in Australia; civil war in Mali and a deadly hostage crisis in Algeria; persistent floods in Jakarta and northern Java; horrific air quality in Beijing and northern China; what do they have in common? All of them have been caused by climate change.
Certainly, it is easier to talk about climate change and global warming in Indonesia than in the West. We do not have high-...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos