House still divided over Semen Baturaja IPO
The Jakarta Post
Dissenting opinions have again prevented the House of Representatives from approving the government’s proposal for an initial public offering (IPO) plan for state-owned cement maker PT Semen Baturaja.
The lawmakers from the House’s Commission XI on finance failed to reach a decision on Monday — during a meeting that was expected to produce a final decision — which was also attended ...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case