House still divided over Semen Baturaja IPO
The Jakarta Post
Dissenting opinions have again prevented the House of Representatives from approving the government’s proposal for an initial public offering (IPO) plan for state-owned cement maker PT Semen Baturaja.
The lawmakers from the House’s Commission XI on finance failed to reach a decision on Monday — during a meeting that was expected to produce a final decision — which was also attended ...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase