House still divided over Semen Baturaja IPO
The Jakarta Post
Dissenting opinions have again prevented the House of Representatives from approving the government’s proposal for an initial public offering (IPO) plan for state-owned cement maker PT Semen Baturaja.
The lawmakers from the House’s Commission XI on finance failed to reach a decision on Monday — during a meeting that was expected to produce a final decision — which was also attended ...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy