House still divided over Semen Baturaja IPO
The Jakarta Post
Dissenting opinions have again prevented the House of Representatives from approving the government’s proposal for an initial public offering (IPO) plan for state-owned cement maker PT Semen Baturaja.
The lawmakers from the House’s Commission XI on finance failed to reach a decision on Monday — during a meeting that was expected to produce a final decision — which was also attended ...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh