House still divided over Semen Baturaja IPO
The Jakarta Post
Dissenting opinions have again prevented the House of Representatives from approving the government’s proposal for an initial public offering (IPO) plan for state-owned cement maker PT Semen Baturaja.
The lawmakers from the House’s Commission XI on finance failed to reach a decision on Monday — during a meeting that was expected to produce a final decision — which was also attended ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017