House still divided over Semen Baturaja IPO
The Jakarta Post
Dissenting opinions have again prevented the House of Representatives from approving the government’s proposal for an initial public offering (IPO) plan for state-owned cement maker PT Semen Baturaja.
The lawmakers from the House’s Commission XI on finance failed to reach a decision on Monday — during a meeting that was expected to produce a final decision — which was also attended ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...