Jokowi mulls building two new toll roads
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo says he is considering building two of six planned elevated extensions of the inner-city toll road, despite opposition from urban planning groups.
Jokowi said that officials were examining plans to build a Semanan-Sunter toll road connecting West and North Jakarta and a Sunter-Pulogebang toll road connecting North and East Jakarta.
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment
- Modern public library prepared for East Jakarta