Jokowi mulls building two new toll roads
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo says he is considering building two of six planned elevated extensions of the inner-city toll road, despite opposition from urban planning groups.
Jokowi said that officials were examining plans to build a Semanan-Sunter toll road connecting West and North Jakarta and a Sunter-Pulogebang toll road connecting North and East Jakarta.
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne