Jokowi mulls building two new toll roads
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo says he is considering building two of six planned elevated extensions of the inner-city toll road, despite opposition from urban planning groups.
Jokowi said that officials were examining plans to build a Semanan-Sunter toll road connecting West and North Jakarta and a Sunter-Pulogebang toll road connecting North and East Jakarta.
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash