DBS needs more time to acquire Bank Danamon
The Jakarta Post
Singapore’s DBS Group Holdings Ltd. has submitted all the required documents to acquire Bank Danamon, but it will most likely take some time before Bank Indonesia (BI) makes a decision on what has been billed Southeast Asia’s largest bank acquisition, a senior executive with the banking regulator says.
The DBS Group lodged all the necessary paperwork in December and the central bank was...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building