DBS needs more time to acquire Bank Danamon
The Jakarta Post
Singapore’s DBS Group Holdings Ltd. has submitted all the required documents to acquire Bank Danamon, but it will most likely take some time before Bank Indonesia (BI) makes a decision on what has been billed Southeast Asia’s largest bank acquisition, a senior executive with the banking regulator says.
The DBS Group lodged all the necessary paperwork in December and the central bank was...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building