DBS needs more time to acquire Bank Danamon
The Jakarta Post
Singapore’s DBS Group Holdings Ltd. has submitted all the required documents to acquire Bank Danamon, but it will most likely take some time before Bank Indonesia (BI) makes a decision on what has been billed Southeast Asia’s largest bank acquisition, a senior executive with the banking regulator says.
The DBS Group lodged all the necessary paperwork in December and the central bank was...
- House asked to open up closed-door discussion on terrorism bill
- AGO probes alleged corruption implicating Pertamina Patra Niaga, Ratu Energy Indonesia
- PlayStation VR owners can now watch 360-degree YouTube videos
- Local startup caters to pet-related needs
- Terror convicts may still be radical despite renouncing terrorism
- Ad hoc team begins studying Patimban project
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia probes police unit held in Sudan
- Jokowi calls for cuts to gas prices
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury