President ‘yet to explain tax discrepancies’
Bagus BT Saragih and Ina Parlina
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono should do more than just make claims in responding to reports of alleged discrepancies in his family’s tax returns, former finance minister and director general of taxation Fuad Bawazier said on Tuesday.
In a press conference in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on Monday, the President responded to a report published by The Jakarta Post that highlighted alleged i...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Ancol to go cashless