President ‘yet to explain tax discrepancies’
Bagus BT Saragih and Ina Parlina
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono should do more than just make claims in responding to reports of alleged discrepancies in his family’s tax returns, former finance minister and director general of taxation Fuad Bawazier said on Tuesday.
In a press conference in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on Monday, the President responded to a report published by The Jakarta Post that highlighted alleged i...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements