Fitch touts RI to investors, despite slowdown
The Jakarta Post
Investors should not be deterred by a slowdown in economic growth rates in Indonesia, according to Fitch Ratings, which described growth in Southeast Asia’s largest economy as “positive”.
The international ratings agency made its statement after Indonesia announced that it booked 6.1 percent growth in its gross domestic product (GDP) during the fourth quarter of 2012, its smallest inc...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product