Fitch touts RI to investors, despite slowdown
The Jakarta Post
Investors should not be deterred by a slowdown in economic growth rates in Indonesia, according to Fitch Ratings, which described growth in Southeast Asia’s largest economy as “positive”.
The international ratings agency made its statement after Indonesia announced that it booked 6.1 percent growth in its gross domestic product (GDP) during the fourth quarter of 2012, its smallest inc...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- BTN, Generali introduce insurance product for mortgage customers