Fitch touts RI to investors, despite slowdown
The Jakarta Post
Investors should not be deterred by a slowdown in economic growth rates in Indonesia, according to Fitch Ratings, which described growth in Southeast Asia’s largest economy as “positive”.
The international ratings agency made its statement after Indonesia announced that it booked 6.1 percent growth in its gross domestic product (GDP) during the fourth quarter of 2012, its smallest inc...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire