Jokowi aims to spend 95 percent of 2013 city budget
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has set the ambitious target of spending 95 percent of the 2013 city budget by optimizing the online procurement system and imposing strict control mechanisms.
The figure represents a 10 percentage point increase from the 85 percent recorded last year under the term of Jokowi’s predecessor Fauzi Bowo.
“This year, we have to spend at least...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry