Jokowi aims to spend 95 percent of 2013 city budget
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has set the ambitious target of spending 95 percent of the 2013 city budget by optimizing the online procurement system and imposing strict control mechanisms.
The figure represents a 10 percentage point increase from the 85 percent recorded last year under the term of Jokowi’s predecessor Fauzi Bowo.
“This year, we have to spend at least...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens