Jokowi aims to spend 95 percent of 2013 city budget
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has set the ambitious target of spending 95 percent of the 2013 city budget by optimizing the online procurement system and imposing strict control mechanisms.
The figure represents a 10 percentage point increase from the 85 percent recorded last year under the term of Jokowi’s predecessor Fauzi Bowo.
“This year, we have to spend at least...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash