Jokowi aims to spend 95 percent of 2013 city budget
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has set the ambitious target of spending 95 percent of the 2013 city budget by optimizing the online procurement system and imposing strict control mechanisms.
The figure represents a 10 percentage point increase from the 85 percent recorded last year under the term of Jokowi’s predecessor Fauzi Bowo.
“This year, we have to spend at least...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase