Regional connectivity to top APEC agenda
The Jakarta Post
The first Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Senior Officials Meeting (SOM) concluded on Thursday with its 21 member economies coming up with a number of deliverables to work out during the upcoming meeting in Bali in October.
The chairman of APEC’s SOM, Yuri O. Thamrin, said that the two main deliverables for the APEC summit would be the establishment of the APEC Connectivity Frame...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3