Regional connectivity to top APEC agenda
The Jakarta Post
The first Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Senior Officials Meeting (SOM) concluded on Thursday with its 21 member economies coming up with a number of deliverables to work out during the upcoming meeting in Bali in October.
The chairman of APEC’s SOM, Yuri O. Thamrin, said that the two main deliverables for the APEC summit would be the establishment of the APEC Connectivity Frame...
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto