Stakeholders at odds over premiums for social security
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
Stakeholders of the social security scheme are at odds over the amount of insurance premium contributions they should pay for the five mandatory national social security programs, expected to take effect by January 2014.
Details from the draft regulations prepared by the government and the National Social Security Board (DJSN) have included a proposal for premiums of 23.7 percent to be paid...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests