Stakeholders at odds over premiums for social security
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
Stakeholders of the social security scheme are at odds over the amount of insurance premium contributions they should pay for the five mandatory national social security programs, expected to take effect by January 2014.
Details from the draft regulations prepared by the government and the National Social Security Board (DJSN) have included a proposal for premiums of 23.7 percent to be paid...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault