Stakeholders at odds over premiums for social security
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
Stakeholders of the social security scheme are at odds over the amount of insurance premium contributions they should pay for the five mandatory national social security programs, expected to take effect by January 2014.
Details from the draft regulations prepared by the government and the National Social Security Board (DJSN) have included a proposal for premiums of 23.7 percent to be paid...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine