Democratic Party politicians ponder post-Anas scenario
Bagus BT Saragih and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Democratic Party politicians, especially rivals to chairman Anas Urbaningrum, have started to prepare themselves for an incoming powerplay that is expected in the event that Anas departs his post.
Some senior party members confirmed on Monday that talks on Anas’ future within the party had continued to intensify, with many concluding Anas’ chairmanship was in peril.
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Palm oil practices and ecosystem sustainability