Democratic Party politicians ponder post-Anas scenario
Bagus BT Saragih and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Democratic Party politicians, especially rivals to chairman Anas Urbaningrum, have started to prepare themselves for an incoming powerplay that is expected in the event that Anas departs his post.
Some senior party members confirmed on Monday that talks on Anas’ future within the party had continued to intensify, with many concluding Anas’ chairmanship was in peril.
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters